Labels: Challenge 2008, ClassicRom08
This was another challenge that I thought would reduce my TBR pile.
Jennie's Booklog is reading 12 classic romances in the next 12 months. I have lots of older books from authors that are considered classic Romance writers because they have been writing romance since before I knew romance was so much fun, so I decided to join Jennie but I added a twist since I might not have many Classic titles in my TBR pile.
I'm reading 12 books from Classic Romance Writers! I'll be updating this post with links to the reviews as I read the books.
Here are my selections:
1) The Wolf and the Dove - Kathleen Woodiwiss
2) The Diabolical Baron by Mary Jo Putney
3) Lions and Laces - Meagan McKinney
4) Seventh Heaven by Catherine Anderson
5) The Lightkeeper by Susan Wiggs
6) A Valentine Wedding - Jane Feather
7) Family Man - Jayne Ann Krentz
8) The Princess and the Pea - Victoria Alexander
9) Rules of Engagement - Christina Dodd
10) Lady Be Good - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
11) After the Kiss - Karen Ranney
12) Indiscreet by Mary Balogh