It's Friday again and the weekend is finally here. Yeah!! I'm so behind on my book reviews it's a joke but I've been so engrossed with my reading I really don't care! LOL!
A new Friday Fill-ins and Friday's Feast has hit the blogsphere.
Let's see what we are talking about this week....
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Bailey's & Godiva Chocolate Liquor!
2. My daughter often amazes me. (You can see why when she posts things like this on her blog; From Good to Great)
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is Never going to get it. (My shit-zu Pepper was a bit on the hard headed side - loved her to death but sometimes you could not get her to move )
4. Take Politics and Friendships, mix it all together and voila! You have a Royal Mess!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow Daisies. (the most unpretentious flower out there!)
6. Pizza is best au naturel. (Yeah, you can add tons of crap on it but honestly, a plain cheese pizza is all you really need. The rest is decoration on perfection! - Can you tell I'm going through a pizza withdrawal)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some blogging & watching what I have on my TiVo, tomorrow my plans include going to my Weigth Watcher's Weigh-in and catching up on some sewing and Sunday, I want to go to the movies to see Robert Downey Jr as Ironman!
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it? I'm a dog person, so it would have to be a dog. When I moved to Texas I left my dog with my older sister and nephew because he had grown very attached to Pepper (short for Peppermint Dreams). My younger sister, whom I live with now, has grown an itch to get a pet but I can't bring myself to get a new pet when, in my heart, Pepper is still mine, but if I DID get a new pet, it would have to be a dog. Maybe a Chocolate Lab or a Beagle. I would name him/her something that would suit it's personality or looks. Can't put aside a name without looking at them in the eyes and getting to know them.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion? 3 - I enjoy seeing the results but the getting there is such a pain in the Arse! I'm very much a jean / t-shirt type of gal. My sister is always harping on me that I don't have feminine cloths in my closet. Comfort before Beauty is my motto!
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive? I don't really listen to music. I listen to Audiobooks. On the rare occasion I change the iPod to something musical it would be either Country (love the Dixie Chicks!), Alternative (Counting Crow rocks!) or Korean Pop (Bi/Rain is the bomb!!!)
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it? I don't remember ever buying a clock. I have an alarm clock that I inherited from my daughter when she went off to college. The clock that is in the family room was among my sisters possessions when we merged our stuff together in the new house. I have NEVER bought a clock! Interesting tid-bit I never knew about myself.