Found a few more things to add to my blog...
I found the Friday Fill-Ins while I was out reading someone elses blog and loved the idea, so I decided to join the fun.
Friday's Feast was found while I was reading someones Friday Fill-Ins! LOL! Are you confused yet? I thought it was food related but it's more a meal for the mind!
Okay, so here we go:
1. When I fell in love it scared me!
2. Everything looks sooo pretty when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I hate that %^&@# Cable Company!
4. Eli Stone is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and anything make a great meal!
6. I would kill every plant if I had a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home from work, tomorrow my plans include Weight Watchers Weigh-in and Sunday, I want to finish my Merry Gentry book!
Name something you would categorize as weird: Some of my daughter's roommates!
What color was the last piece of food you ate?: Brown (an ice cream bar)
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
8, I'm more of a loner and love doing solitary things like reading, writing & watching foreign films (not alot of people like these)
Fill in the blank:
I will need to decide who to vote for when elections come around in November.
Describe your sleeping habits: Early to Bed, Early to Rise